It Lives!
Sort of...
So this is the first incarnation. There are still some scale issue to work out (shoulders, feet.) There are a few pictures before I decided to give him elbows.I need to make final decision on the movement: bunraku or rods. I articulated the knees because I'm leaning toward bunraku and I don't think I have the marionette skills at this point. Bunraku puppets will require me to recruit more puppeteers though. We'll see where this little nudist takes me...
All images copyright Thyme Studio. © 2009 All rights reserved.
So this is the first incarnation. There are still some scale issue to work out (shoulders, feet.) There are a few pictures before I decided to give him elbows.I need to make final decision on the movement: bunraku or rods. I articulated the knees because I'm leaning toward bunraku and I don't think I have the marionette skills at this point. Bunraku puppets will require me to recruit more puppeteers though. We'll see where this little nudist takes me...
All images copyright Thyme Studio. © 2009 All rights reserved.